Author Topic: KISS - "Jesus Christ"  (Read 1110 times)

Epiphanus

KISS - "Jesus Christ"
« on: September 26, 2015, 04:56:39 AM »
The Sufficiency of Christ Jesus - KISS

"You search the scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of me. But you are not willing to come to me that you may have life." (John 5:39-40)

While at school, we were taught that the neurons inside atoms were what gave not just mass but also weight to atoms.  Mass is the number of neurons in an atom and weight is the measurable effect of gravitational pull on it.  Weight is measurable on scales, mass is not. Forty years later, scientists hold the view that neurons are empty and have no weight.  It means that the entire universe consists of just nothing but particles really made up just of differently polarized energy fields that manifest as electrons, protons, neurons, ions, etc. This happens according to set rules as lead and gold may both be heavy but how atoms and the little electrons and stuff inside these atoms are arranged, is unique to each element.  Somebody wrote their DNA as nothing can invent itself like evolutionists believe.

The late Dr M. Scott Peck, author of The Road Less Travelled and other excellent contemplative books, grew up in the Christian tradition but embraced Zen Buddhism early on in life.  During his years as a psychiatrist, he slowly accepted Jesus Christ as his Saviour as, in his own words, he saw that "the only reality in the universe is Jesus Christ."   Just as we can believe in electricity without ever seeing it, except for its effect, he saw that only Jesus is real, because of the evidence that supported the theory.

Now where does this take us?  Just as many books have been written about science, many books have been written about religion and theology.  There is no shortage of scholars and clerics with superlative academic education as well.  In marketing, a gentleman called Reg Richter taught us the KISS principle.

Keep
It
Simple,
Stupid!

While researching the history and methodology of compiling and translating the Bible, I opened a can of worms that had ultimately left a sour taste in my mouth and I was unpleasantly surprised at the fraud, conniving, manipulation and even diabolical ways of some translators.  Also, I found to my horror that parts of the Bible were not written by the esteemed authors but by someone else, up to a few centuries later.

My reaction to all of this was to revert to what I know is true, as He had spoken to me audibly, appeared to me visibly and He had proven Himself to me over more than three decades in practical ways.  In applying the KISS principle, I have deduced that Jesus the Christ is real, very real, that He is sufficient and that I do not need anything additional for my salvation.  If there was fraud in Bible translations, it does not affect me as my morals and ethics come from Him as He educates me through His indwelling Spirit.  I need no teacher other than Him.

Those who are led by His Spirit are called the Sons of God.  Just believe in Christ Jesus and ultimately obey His Spirit.  You may find Him to be completely and totally sufficient.

Yes, Scott Peck, you are now where your theory has been proven, in that the only reality is Christ Jesus.

It is Him that I follow.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 05:15:31 AM by Epiphanus »