Author Topic: Paul in hidden Bible Code??  (Read 1572 times)

JWODoug

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Paul in hidden Bible Code??
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »
I could not understand the link page "Matrix" calculations. Nor does the page explain. I would not put any stock in it. God meant this to be known in ways that do not depend upon computers to see.

1Disciple

Re: Paul in hidden Bible Code??
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 09:24:44 AM »
I could not understand the link page "Matrix" calculations. Nor does the page explain. I would not put any stock in it. God meant this to be known in ways that do not depend upon computers to see.

Well - I've been a believer in the codes for some time - but don't believe we are to use them wrongly, and they mainly show God knew ahead of time.  This is amazing, and confirms my findings of fact.  Paul took the money for the poor and lived as lavishly as possible.  Paul lied.  Paul was a plant of Rome.

There is no way Paul was who he represented himself to be.  Gamaliel even convinced the Sanhedrin to let the Christians keep preaching.  It was the corrupt and unbelieving priesthood of Jesus' day that convicted him on false charges to crucify him.  They were not Pharisees.  They didn't even believe God.  Paul being found to work with them to arrest Jewish Christians outside the Roman Empire authority shows what a devil he was = and continued to be in deceiving as many as possible to believe the fake gospel of the magic cracker or the magic cross.

http://onediscipletoanother.org/id6.html