Author Topic: Admin - Introduction  (Read 1605 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Truth Seeker!
    • View Profile
    • Problems With Apostle Paul
Admin - Introduction
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:50:22 PM »
Hello, I'm Scott, I'm your site host and author of ProblemsWithPaul.com (PWP), ProblemsWithApostlePaul.com (PWAP) and this forum.  I've lived in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota most of my life and recently located to the Sunny Southern Gulf of Florida.   I look forward to meeting everyone and listening to replies, conversations and ideas.  I was an on fire Christian since 1998 till about 2012 when I started noticing all these inconsistencies in the New Testament.  Since, I put up ProblemsWithPaul.com a few years ago, I have seen the traffic really climb and I get questions all the time and very nice letters.  This is something that I've wanted to do since I created the www.ProblemsWithPaul.com website.   So, Enjoy, Share and Learn!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:17:27 AM by admin »

Epiphanus

Re: Admin - Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »
I have become dis-SECT-ed and an organic, free ranging Christian after I found Jesus to be real but corporate church in deficit.  Do I need Paul to enter eternal life?  Surely not.  I have decided to do a Banting form of Christianity; cut the high carbs and only eat what is fresh and wholesome, with solid steak!  Not the spoon-fed drivel oozing like honey from pulpits.  ;D

1Disciple

Re: Admin - Introduction
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 06:11:27 AM »
I'm looking forward to some discussions about Paul, and also about avenues to share the truth about Paul, and more importantly, the truth of how we can honor God by upholding His words of life.  After sharing much of what has been gleaned so far, it is alarming to me how many refuse to consider they've been lied to.  I'm glad Scott has this forum up, and hope to both learn and contribute useful thoughts and considerations.